Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Volunteer Hours Tracker
Report your volunteer hours for River West Village HERE
Village Blog Posts
- Order your River West T-shirt today!
- Consumer Reports – Save Money on Meds
- In-Kind Donation Tracking Forms for 2016
- RWV Brochure is here.
- Portland’s Best New Nonprofit: Villages NW
- Soup Suppers Continue…
- Village NW – Portland Monthly Magazine “Best New Non-profit”
- Please Help Our Fall 2017 Launch!
- Villages put “age in place” into practice by Anne Andler of Villages NW
- The Southwest Portland Post: Southwest residents organizing aging-in-place network for seniors
Who / What / Where
Who is River West Village?
River West Village! is a community-based network whose purpose is to create community and provide services for older adult SW Portland area residents to help them age in place. Currently in the planning phase, River West Village is a group of dedicated and active volunteers in SW Portland area. We are working to make the Village model a reality in SW Portland and surrounding areas. You, too, can be part of our dynamic planning process. Read More
What is River West Village?
River West Village is a local branch (a spoke) in the Villages NW hub and spoke Network, which is organized and run by community members in the Portland metro area. Villages NW provides administrative, development, HR and financial services to local Villages.Read More
Where is River West Village? See Map